Key Features of Complete Dentures
- A complete set of upper or lower teeth
- Kept in place through suction, fit, and face muscles
- Precision fit considers your jaw size, face shape, and lip movement
- Typically crafted with an acrylic base and porcelain or acrylic teeth
- May take multiple casts and fittings to find your perfect fit
- Usually take between one and three months to make
Key Features of Partial Dentures
- A partial set of teeth or a single tooth
- Kept in place by a metal clasp attached to an anchor tooth
- Typically crafted with acrylic or porcelain crowns attached to cast metal
- Depending on the number of teeth that need to be replaced, some partials can be made in a single visit
- Teeth can easily be added to your existing partial if you experience additional tooth loss
Call Us Today To Book A Free Consultation!
At Community Denture Centre we are here for you! We can provide you with a quote for complete custom dentures and partials. Our modern technology gives you a beautiful smile built for precision and comfort. Contact us at our Penticton or Oliver office today!