What are implant-supported dentures?
How are implant-supported dentures different from traditional dentures?
What are the benefits of implant-supported dentures?
- More stability and security: No slipping or moving around, enabling you to eat, smile, and talk with confidence.
- Better eating experience: You can enjoy a wider range of foods since your dentures won’t fall out or move around while eating.
- Improved oral health: Implant-supported dentures provide better support to the jawbone, reducing bone loss and preserving oral health.
- Improved facial appearance: Since implant-supported dentures are more stable, they help maintain the facial structure, preventing the sunken or shrunken appearance associated with traditional dentures.
How are implant-supported dentures installed?
- Dental implant surgery: The dental implants are placed in your jawbone, and you’ll need several months to heal before moving on to the next step.
- Abutment placement: Once the implants have fused with your jawbone, abutments (small connecting devices) are attached to them.
- Denture fitting: Finally, your custom-made dentures are attached to the abutments, creating a secure and comfortable fit.
What is the cost of implant-supported dentures?
Blending Science and Art to Create Personalized Dentures
Regain confidence in your smile with functional, well-fitting dentures from the caring and experienced denturists at Community Denture Centre. With over 70 years of combined experience, we are the South Okanagan’s home for complete and partial dentures, relines, repairs and more.
Further reading: How to Get New Dentures: A Step-by-Step Guide